BodPave 85 Porous Grass Pavers
Bodpave® 85 porous grass pavers are a ground reinforcement paving grid system manufactured from 100% recycled HDPE plastic. Bodpave®85 porous grass pavers / paving grids inter-connect with each other to provide a very strong stable surface capable of withstanding heavy vehicle loads. The porous paving grids can be filled with grass or a soil / rootzone to provide a natural grass surface. Applications include regularly trafficked areas (pedestrian and vehicles), overflow grass parking lots, golf cart paths, grass fire truck lanes, wheelchair / handicap paths and grass driveways. Bodpave® 85 permeable pavers are available for either a grass or gravel filled surface depending on the application required.
Bodpave® 85 is available in black, green and natural white and is manufactured from UV Stabilized 100% recycled HDPE. Boddingtons' porous paving grids are strong, chemically inert & non-toxic and provide a durable, safe and eco-friendly surface for trafficked areas.
- Grass Parking Lots
- Overflow grass car & bus parking lots
- Grass Fire Truck Access routes / Fire Lanes
- Grass Helipads / Helicopter landing pads
- Grassed light aircraft / airplane taxiways
- Handicap access routes
- Golf cart paths
- Emergency grass access roads
- Residential access and parking spaces
- Grass Driveway and grass shoulders
BodPave® 85 grass pavers offer a cost effective solution to reinforcing and stabilizing worn or rutted grassed areas where requirements are for rainwater to enter the ground where it falls, particularly as part of LID / NPDES specifications for water management.
- Grass pavers have a load bearing capacity up to 367tons/yd²
- 100% recycled plastic, fully recyclable
- Pavers filled with grass allow free water drainage into the natural sub-grade
- Natural looking, environmentally friendly & free draining reinforced grass surface / pavement
- Porous paving helps reduce stormwater run off and recharges groundwater supplies
- Manufactured in accordance with LID & NPDES guidelines for water management
The BodPave® 85 design resists lateral movement, improves traction allowing expansion & contraction while allowing optimum grass growth, root protection and grass stabilization for vehicles. The open cell structure promotes quick rainwater infiltration and is suitable where natural drainage is required at source, particulary where a LID & NPDES development is required.
For more information and specifications see the manufacturers web site.