PathMat Beach Access Mat
PathMat™ beach access matting is a flexible sand surface reinforcement for wheelchair and pedestrian beach access. PathMat™ beach access matting reinforcement mesh can be used in temporary or permanent recreation beach access applications. The plastic mesh structure has been oscillated which provides a slip-resistant surface that is rigid, while allowing the flexibility of the mesh to contour to undulating sand or stone surface beneath. This environmentally friendly, slip resistant product is easily installed and able to be removed and reinstalled per environmental regulations. Developed specifically for people, wheelchair and buggy access, PathMat™ beach access matting enables a barefoot friendly surface for beach goers.
- PathMat™ beach access matting is a portable rollout beach mat
- Suitable for walkways and wheelchair accessible
- Plastic mesh provides strength over sand and pebble
- PathMat™ contours smoothly to undulating beaches
- Slip resistant surface providing a safe surface in wet conditions
PathMat™ is ideal for sane beach access and is available in 5ft x 32ft rolls which allows a quick roll and pin installation. It also allows for fast removal if required for a temporary installation. PathMat™ beach access matting is manufactured from a UV stabilized elastomeric material which is recyclable after use reducing its environmental impact. Portability, thickness and durability of construction make it ideal for providing accessible beach pathways for walkways and essential for wheelchair and buggy access onto sand beaches.
Installation is quick and easy
PathMat™ Beach Access Mat can be used in a many of applications where recreatational access is required for walking and wheelchair accessibility. The mesh can be cut and formed around existing beach structures and can help protect native beach dunes.
- Two people can install a 5ft x 32ft section in just 10 minutes as the mesh is lightweight (0.76lbs/ft²).
- The soft plastic mesh provides safe edges that do not require secondary finishing
- PathMat™ is light blue which is highly visible and delineate the beach route.
- The product can be cleaned by use of a broom, blower, or pressure washer.
|Roll Size||Mesh Thickness||Color||Weight||Tensile Strength||Material||Part No.|
|5ft x 32ft||0.53"||Light Blue||0.76lbs/ft²||12kN/m||Elastomeric Blend||118380|
Steel rebar U-Pins for fixing the edge and ends of the mesh. We suggest using 10 pins per roll.
|U-Pins||Steel||8" x 16" x 0.38"ø||Each||118939|